|Condition||Manufacturer refurbished: An item that has been professionally restored to working order by a manufacturer or|
|Compatible Port/Slot||Ethernet (RJ-11), Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Network Ports||Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Interface Card Type||Ethernet/Network Cards|
|Package||Sealed in Netgear brown refurbished box|
This is a LOT of 480 Factory Refurbished Netgear DM111P DSL Modem (still sealed in original Netgear brown box). It's in fact NEW condition except the Serial Number bar code is blacked out on the back(see photo). This is a very good looking DSL modem and one of the smallest brand name DSL modem (146 x 96 x 29.5 mm or 5.75 x 3.78 x 1.16 in) .
Q: Which provider is this DSL modem compatible with?
A: Basically this modem will work with any DSL provider in USA&Canada. Here are some of the providers (tested)
- ( USA Providers ) Fully compatible with Verizon, AT&T, Qwest®, EarthLink®
- ( Canada Providers ) Fully compatible with Acanac, Teksavvy, CIA (3web) and Bell Sympatico
A: No. No. No. No. This is DSL Modem and CAN NOT work with cable high speed internet.
Q: How long does it take for the standard shipping service?
A: It will take 5 to 10 business days (weekend and holiday EXCLUDED) for the standard shipping service
DM111P with Acanac configuration guide: http://community.acanac.com/acanac/viewtopic.php?f=9&p=69209
DM111P Web GUI simulator : http://interface.netgear-forum.com/DM111/
** IMPORTANT** VPI/VCI value need to be changed to 0/35 (from default 8/35) , OR to the value provided by your provider(Under "ADSL Setting" menu)
* PLEASE put this modem vertically with 2 plastic feet (INCLUDED)
- Ship from US for USA buyers
- Ship from Canada for Canada buyers
Content in the package:
- Netgear DM111P DSL modem
- Ethernet cable
- Phone cable
- ADSL phone line filter
- Power adapter (110V USA Plug)
Fully Compatible with All Major Internet Service Providers
- Connects to your broadband DSL service to provide Internet access
- Surf the Internet, email and chat
- Freedom to switch DSL providers without changing equipment
- Fully compatible with Verizon, AT&T, Qwest®, EarthLink® and other DSL Internet service providers
- Easy setup with Smart Wizard® installation CD
NETGEAR’s Broadband DSL Modem is the simple solution for setting up direct, always-on Internet connectivity for home and office networks. Plus, it gets you up and running fast with NETGEAR’s signature ease of installation. Up to 24 Mbps downstream and 1.5 Mbps upstream throughput delivers true broadband experience. NETGEAR’s Broadband DSL Modem works with your current broadband DSL service provider.
Connect laptops, desktops, gaming consoles, and more!
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 146 x 96 x 29.5 mm (5.75 x 3.78 x 1.16 in)
- Weight: 190 g (0.42 lb)
- Operating temperature: 0˚ to 40˚ C (32˚ to 104˚ F)
- ITU 992.1 (G.DMT) Annex A
- ITU 992.5 ADSL2+
- LAN port: One 10/100 Mbps auto sensing Auto-MDI-X, RJ-45 port (one Cat 5 UTP cable included)
- ADSL port: RJ-11 port
- RFC 2684 (formerly 1483) Bridged Ethernet over ATM PVCs
- Bridged Mode-IEEE 802.1D Transparent bridging—Ethernet to ADSL self learning
- Supports up to 128 MAC learning addresses
- PPPoA client
- PPPoE client
- User name and password
- DHCP server, DNS relay
- Save/restore configuration, restore defaults, upgrades via Web browser, display statistics, logging