|Seller Notes||Supports both OpenVPN and PPTP. WNR3500L V1 Gigabit wireless N VPN router.|
|Max. Wireless Data Rate||300Mbps|
|Number of LAN Ports||4|
* This WNR3500L is over production product. Selling as refurbished but it's in AS NEW condition *
This is a Factory Refurbished Netgear WNR3500L V1 Wireless-N Gigabit router with DD-WRT VPN firmware loaded (with OpenVPN , PPTP VPN, and USB support) . It's compatible with Tomato firmware as well. If you're out side of USA and need a VPN router to watch USA content, this VPN is what you need. It's Refurbished product and box is opened just to do dd-wrt firmware upgrade.
At a Glance:
- Outstanding performance with a 480 MHz processor and 64 MB RAM.
- Open source and customizable letting you develop and run custom firmware and apps.
- ReadySHARE USB for easy wireless network storage.
- Four wired Gigabit Ethernet ports.
* Both OpenVPN and PPTP VPN types are supported. Both server&client are included.
** VPN hardware only. VPN service IS NOT INCLUDED (you need pay VPN service provider separately)
Official open source firmware support site: http://www.myopenrouter.com
For more information. please visit manufacturer link: http://www.netgear.com/home/products/wirelessrouters/work-and-play/WNR3500L.aspx
- Broadcom BCM4718 453 MHz SoC
- 8 MB Flash memory
- 64 MB RAM
- 32 kB instruction cache
- 32 kB data cache
- 3 internal antennas
- 802.11 b/g/n wireless support
- One 10/100/1000 Mbit/s WAN port
- Four 10/100/1000 Mbit/s switched LAN ports
- Integrated USB 2.0 EHCI host port
- Compatible with Windows 7
- Supports installation of OpenWRT, Tomato firmware, and DD-WRT
- Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Automatically detects ISP type, exposed host (DMZ), MAC address authentication, URL content filtering, logs and email alerts of internet activity
- Static & dynamic routing with TCP/IP, VPN pass-through (IPsec, L2TP), NAT, PPTP, PPPoE, DHCP (client & server)
- Supports IPv6, including automatic 6to4 tunnel (since firmware 188.8.131.52)
Q: Can you send me a Netgear WNR3500L with Tomato firmware preloaded?
A: Yes of course, I can send you a Netgear WNR3500L router with Tomato firmware inside. Please go to here to purchase: http://cgi.ebay.com/250827794346
Q: How long does it take for the "free" standard shipping?
A: It will take 4 to 9 days for USA buyers. It will take 5 to 10 business days (weekend and holiday EXCLUDED) for Canada buyers.
- Ship from US for USA buyers
- Ship from Canada for Canada buyers
The WNR3500L supports Wireless-N and features a 480 MHz processor with 64 MB RAM and 8 MB of flash memory to provide enthusiasts great performance. The router has three internal antennas and delivers up to 15 times the speed and 10 times the coverage of a Wireless-G router. With the WNR3500L, you'll have no problems surfing the Internet, downloading large files, making Internet phone calls, and streaming music and video. Gamers will love the advantage they get from the lag-free connection, and media enthusiasts will love the HD video streaming capability.
The Quality of Service (QoS) feature automatically prioritizes your network traffic to ensure that your applications get the bandwidth they need for smooth operation.
Four Wired Gigabit Ethernet Ports
For computers that need the security, consistency, and ultimate speed of a wired connection or don't have wireless capability, the router also features four wired gigabit Ethernet ports.
ReadyShare Easily Shares External USB Storage
A built-in USB port and NETGEAR's ReadyShare technology lets you easily connect a USB storage device and share it with anyone the network. This is great for consolidating all your digital media such as music and photos in one place so everyone on the network can access them.
Push 'N' Connect for Easy and Strong Security
Once your network is set up, the router's Push 'N' Connect feature takes over. To connect a new device on your network, you simply push a button on the router, and your device is automatically and securely configured and connected to your wireless network. This means that the days of having to remember complicated security keys and passwords are over. Push 'N' Connect works using WiFi Protected Setup (WPS). For wireless device without WPS, the router also supports WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, and WEP security.
The router also provides double firewall protection and denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention so you can feel safe about your privacy and personal information.
Open Source for Customization and Development
The WNR3500L router was made specifically for enthusiasts and developers, offering a community Web site (www.myopenrouter.com) and development partner program that provides forums, blogs, documentation, applications, and other downloads. The high-performance hardware, including a Broadcom 480 MHz MIPS processor, 8MB Flash and 64 MB of RAM, lets you easily run even business-class applications.
Popular Linux firmware DD-WRT, Open-WRT, and Tomato are all compatible with the router and available on the community Web site ( http://www.myopenrouter.com ).